Insert Coin to Play

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Monday, July 16, 2007

--THE FANS--

I just sent out one of the last bug sheets for Soul Nomad, and I have a few minutes to spare. So I thought I'd share with you some of the comments we've received from our fans. In the back of each game manual is a survey card with some questions and a comment section for people to fill out. The following are some examples of the types of comments our fans send us (assume all spelling, formatting, and caps-lock that is not bracketed is in the original):

GrimGrimoire: "A Game like OGRE Battle. Would really
love an adult version of your Rpg's. Makai Kingdom & Disgaea were great, but childish"
Ar Tonelico: "ar tonelico : melody of elemis is the (gibberish) I played so. ar tonelico...artone melody is The best game I played."
Blade Dancer: "I need a stategy guide. Can I buy one from you? [signed] Please, Thank you !!!!!!!"
GrimGrimoire: "STILL WAINTING FOR DISGARA 3"
Disgaea 2: "Greatest SRPG that I have ever played and ever will play."
Disgaea 2: "Make more"
Generation of Chaos: "There ought to be more games like this & to also be more realistic done in real-time or have more racing styles that are giving true driving themes a new twist."
Atelier Iris 3: "Major disappointment!!! Alchemy system was bad, ridiculous quests and roaming, no story, terrible voice-acting...Worst Atelier Iris game ever..
*The ending did not satisfy either."
Disgaea 2: "The first game was nice Did not beat the second game yet 1 thing about the first game, how do you beat Baal, the Lord of tarror each time I hit him it say '0' every time"
Atelier Iris 3: "Well the game itsvery good But ifudontmind me asking can u send me a strategyguide for the game Atelier iris 1,2,3 if not at least 3"
Aedis Eclipse: "RaveOn! [signed] D'mention"
Blade Dancer: "Not your strongest release."
Atelier Iris 3: "I like theway Ar Tolenico plays it be nice if this game also had some of those gameplay elements"
Atelier Iris 3: "I adoo RPG's I must have about 60 of them"
Ar tonelico: "I am also a Sega Genesis fan. Do you know a company that sells old Sega Genesis tapes?"
Atelier Iris 2: "TO THE MAILMAN! I KNOW YOUR LOOKIN AT THIS I KNOW YOUR BOSS
GET MOVING OR THEY WILL ADD ON TO YOUR RT."

I love our fans to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]